Monday, November 10, 2008

I Bet You Didn't Know...

Here are twenty things you didn't know about Zach and Lesley.

Lesley:
1. I am deathly afraid of frogs
2. I hate cooking
3. I own 14 pairs of jeans and wear only 3
4. I hate being by myself.
5. I love thunderstorms and sometimes wished we had more tornadoes
6. I don't like to follow the rules.
7. I wish the beach was my backyard.
8. I do really good impressions...so I'm told.
9. I enjoy rap music.
10. I play the drums.

Zach:
1. I really want to go "green" but that does not fit my personality.
2. To my knowledge I have never won a prize of any amount.
3. I like to follow the rules.
4. I secretly like to clean and cook. (is this too feminine?)
5. I hate talking in the morning.
6. I hate repeating myself.
7. I think if I had a guitar I could worship better
8. I really want a BEMA tattoo but am too scared.
9. I am too scared to cuss.
10. I don't like being told what to do.

2 comments:

Mollie said...

Love the blog zach and lesley!!

Brandon said...

There are some things I didn't know. Zach you are not feminine I will let you off the hook this one time.